Associate with excellence and gain real business benefits through a partnership with National Museums Scotland.
We have developed a range of flexible packages, including sponsorship and corporate membership, offering a breadth of benefits such as brand exposure, media profile, corporate hospitality opportunities and employee benefits. We will be delighted to work with you to tailor a package best suited to your particular business needs.
Our new scheme has been designed to be flexible to let you choose the package that suits your individual business needs. Benefits include:
- Fantastic employee benefits - transferable family membership cards provide a range of benefits and discounts.
- Invitations to exclusive private views of our special exhibitions and other events.
- Access to the Bute Room / Board Room suite in the Tower at the National Museum of Scotland - a spectacular setting for meetings, receptions and meals both day and night, with one of the best views of Edinburgh Castle in the city.
- Opportunities to choose additional benefits such as guided tours or behind the scenes visits.
- Special discounted hire of the stunning venues offered by the National Museums Scotland.
- Acknowledgment of support on our website, which receives over 1.5 million visits a year, in our Annual Report, which is read by over 3,000 key business contacts, politicians and figures in culture, education and tourism sectors; and in Explorer, our quarterly magazine with over 6,000 readers.
Promote your company to a wide audience by sponsoring one of the diverse range of exhibitions or events at the National Museums Scotland. Our dedicated sponsorship team will work closely with your company to create a tailor-made package of benefits.
Sponsorship benefits include:
National Museums Scotland is one of Scotland’s top tourist and cultural attractions, with over 2.5 million visitors each year. We will work with you to promote your company in a number of ways:
- Through branding of the exhibition or event
- By crediting you as a sponsor in high profile, creative marketing and advertising campaigns
- Through official recognition on the National Museums Scotland website (which receives 1.5 million visits a year) with a link to your company’s website.
Raise your company’s profile through the extensive national and international press coverage generated by our exhibitions and events. Your company will benefit from:
- Credits as a sponsor on press releases (we will encourage the media to credit you as sponsor in print)
- The inclusion of a quote from your Chief Executive in agreed press releases
- The opportunity to provide us with your own press release to be included in our press pack
- The opportunity to work with us to develop joint creative and innovative PR opportunities to promote the sponsorship.
As a sponsor your company will have excellent opportunities for entertaining key clients, customers and employees in our magnificent venues. You will be able to:
- Promote your sponsorship to clients at the private view of the event
- Hold your own special events in our fabulous corporate entertainment spaces.
Offer your staff the chance to access their cultural heritage. We can provide:
- Free entry to the exhibition on agreed dates
- An exclusive family event for your employees and their families
- Workplace presentations for employees by the National Museums team
- Prizes relating to your sponsorship for an employee competition.
For an informal chat about how sponsoring us could benefit your company please contact Imogene Deery, Development Manager, on 0131 247 4191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that it is also possible to hire National Museums Scotland venues on a commercial basis. Find out more about venue hire here.