21 Jun 2020
Celebrate National Insect Week 2020 with a day of drop-in activities and demonstrations which explore the incredible world of insects and their crucial importance to our planet.
Please note: this event has been cancelled in response to the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your highlights on social media.
Find out more
Header image: Goliath birdwing butterfly specimen from Indonesia.