Spotlight On: The Galloway Hoard
4 Jun 2020
Discover how archaeologists and conservators from National Museums Scotland are beginning to piece together the story if this unique archaeological find.
Auditorium, Level 1, entry via Chambers Street
Please note: this event has been cancelled in response to the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)/
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- The Lothian Street entrance and Auditorium are wheelchair accessible, and there is access to an accessible toilet.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your exhibition highlights on social media.
Header image: Gold bird pin with niello decoration and birdseye gemstone eyes, from the Viking age Galloway Hoard.