Audio-Described Access Evening – Doctor Who Worlds of Wonder
28 Mar 2023
17:30 - 19:30
Special Exhibition Gallery 1, Level 3. Please note entry to this event is via Lothian Street, not the Main Entrance on Chambers Street.
Standard exhibition entry prices apply
© © Robin Clewley
© © Robin Clewley
Join us after hours for an audio-described tour of key objects in the Doctor Who Worlds of Wonder exhibition.
Step inside the TARDIS to discover the science behind the global hit television series Doctor Who. Explore hands-on immersive experiences and see amazing props from across the programme’s history in this must-see exhibition.
The tour will last around one hour with the chance to explore the exhibition independently afterwards. We will also have touch opportunities available.
This event is particularly aimed at those who are blind or visually impaired. Recommended age 8+.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- Entry is via Lothian Street which has ramped access, not via the Main Entrance on Chambers Street.
- A member of staff will be there to assist you upon arrival.
- Lift access is available to the exhibition space.
- Wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge. Please ask about availability with our Visitor Experience staff on arrival.
- Small mobility scooters are permitted inside the museum.
- Accessible toilets are available and there is a Changing Places (U) toilet – for access to this please see a member of staff.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other assistance dogs are welcome in the museum. Water can be provided.
If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety measures are in place to ensure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible. Current visiting information can be found on our Plan Your Visit pages.