Parasites: Designing an exhibition about scientific research
14 Apr 2020
Exhibition Curator Sophie Goggins chairs a panel discussion with researchers from the Universities of Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow involved in the creation of our Parasites exhibition to discuss the role exhibitions play in making complex research accessible to the wider public.
Auditorium, Level 1. Entry via Lothian Street.
£7, £6 Members & Conc. £5 Students
Book in person at our museums, call 0300 123 6789 or book online.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- The Auditorium is wheelchair accessible, and there is access to an accessible toilet.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
Part of Edinburgh Science Festival