5 Oct - 23 Nov 2019
Sessions on 5 Oct and 23 Nov 2019
Enjoy hands-on activities, demonstrations and talks. In October celebrate Maths Week Scotland and 100 years of GCHQ. In November explore the science and technology of time and clocks.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
Share your highlights on social media.