Spotlight On: Looking for Dinosaurs
6 Feb 2020
From rock cutters to midge repellent, join curator Dr Stig Walsh to explore the challenges of looking for dinosaurs in the field.
Auditorium, Level 1, entry via Chambers Street
Book in person at our museums, call 0300 123 6789 or book online.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- The Lothian Street entrance and Auditorium are wheelchair accessible, and there is access to an accessible toilet.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com