The Land Before Time
8 Mar 2020
An orphaned “long neck” dinosaur called Littlefoot and his new friends face a dangerous journey to a beautiful, food-rich valley in this classic 1980’s film.
Book in person at our museums, call 0300 123 6789 or book online.
An orphaned “long neck” dinosaur called Littlefoot and his new friends face a dangerous journey to a beautiful, food-rich valley in this classic 1980’s film. A family favourite, produced by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas, this screening has been categorised as U in the UK and is suitable for all ages.
Please note that as this film was produced in 1988 sound and picture quality do not always meet modern standards, but we hope you will still enjoy joining Littlefoot and his friends on their epic adventure.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- The Lothian Street entrance and Auditorium are wheelchair accessible, and there is access to an accessible toilet.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
Share your exhibition highlights on social media.
Header: Captured from The Land Before Time cutest moments compilation.