BSL tour: Scottish Galleries
21 Jan 2023
11:00 - 13:00
Meet at the Tower Entrance - Scottish Galleries
Join our tour guide, Babs Brown, for a Deaf-led BSL tour of the museum’s Scottish Galleries.
Find out more about the museum’s fantastic Scottish History and Archaeology collections with this free, Deaf-led tour in British Sign Language. The tour will last around one hour and will be followed by refreshments and a chance to relax, socialise and get hands-on with some of the museum’s handling objects.
This event is Deaf-led and particularly aimed at adult BSL users.
This tour will be delivered in BSL.
The meeting point for the tour is the Tower Entrance which offers step-free access.
- Lift access is available to all stops on the tour
- Wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge. Please ask about availability with our Visitor Experience staff on arrival.
- Small mobility scooters are permitted inside the museum.
- Accessible toilets are available and there is a Changing Places (U) toilet available in the Level 0 Entrance Hall.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are welcome in the museum. Water can be provided if needed.