Key in a search term below to search our website.
Belt of penance of iron wire formerly in the possession of the family of Crawford of Cartsburn to whom it was given by a Roman priest in 1771, 17th or 18th century
17th - 18th century
Previous owner: Crawford of Cartsburn
national museum of scotland »
level 3 »
scotland galleries »
scotland transformed »