Join us at Scotland’s National Airshow 2018 for a day of breathtaking aerial displays on Saturday 28 July.
Book ticketsBook parkingBook programme
By purchasing and/or using a ticket to Scotland’s National Airshow (the Event), you are agreeing to National Museums Scotland’s (charity number SC011130 with its registered office at National Museums Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF) (the Organiser) terms and conditions as follows:
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Tickets are valid only for the time, day and event stated on them.
- Tickets are not for re-sale. The ticket holder shall not sell or transfer or attempt to sell or transfer tickets for the Event to any third party without the Organiser’s prior consent.
- If you have purchased tickets in advance, they will be sent by post or by email for you to print as an e-ticket. Please ensure before you travel that you have your tickets or have printed your e-tickets.
- Proof of entitlement to concessions will be requested upon entry.
- Lost, damaged or forgotten tickets will not be replaced.
- National Museums Scotland Members must ensure their Memberships are valid on both the date of purchase and the date of the Event. A valid Membership card must be shown for each discounted ticket purchased.
- All flying is subject to serviceability, availability, operational requirements and weather therefore it may become necessary to vary the programme due to any of these occurrences.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the flying programme or any other aspect of the Event in the interest of public safety or due to any event outside its control. If the flying programme is cancelled or curtailed in the interests of public safety or due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, such as force majeure (for example, but not limited to, an act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, act or threatened act of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, fog or bad weather, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, theft or malicious damage), the Organiser will not be obliged to offer any refunds. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If the Organiser cancels the Event prior to the event, a full refund of the face value of the ticket will be made. Where possible such refund will be made to the purchaser via the original method of payment.
- Any refund made will exclude booking fees.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Event for any reason where considered necessary in the interests of public safety. No refunds will be offered in such circumstances. The Organiser may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the persons at the Event.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the ticket holder except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees or agents.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused to the ticket holder directly or indirectly as a result of the Organiser exercising its right of cancellation in accordance with term 8 above.
- The following items may not under any circumstance be brought onto the site:-
drones or any other unmanned aerial vehicles/systems, explosive substances or materials, pyrotechnics, offensive weapons and firearms (including replica or toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices
megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, whistles, lights and lasers;
gazebos and similar structures;
banners or placards on poles;
paint, chemicals, spray cans and other associated apparatus;
barbecues, any pets except assistance dogs (including any within vehicles in the car parks). Bicycles are only permitted in the car parks; or
any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, may cause personal injury or property damage, disruption to the Event, public nuisance or inconvenience, offence or distress or security risks.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- During the Event, the site is classed as a public area and is subject to the normal rules and regulations that apply to public areas.
- No person shall, without the Organiser’s prior written consent, sell, license, or attempt to sell or license any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic film, sound, video or other recording on computer software, obtained or made at the Event.
- Strictly no trading is permitted at or in the vicinity of the Event, other than that which is previously agreed with the Organiser.
- Please note that it is illegal to smoke or to use e-cigarettes inside buildings and enclosed structures.
- These terms of conditions may be varied by the Organiser from time to time with reasonable notice.
- Disabled ticket holders are entitled to be accompanied by one carer who shall be granted free entry to the Event.
- Tickets for the Event are not valid in conjunction with group rates or promotional offers, unless specified.
- Please retain your ticket(s) throughout your visit.
- If any part of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable that provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intended commercial intention of the original provision and the other provisions will remain in force.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Header Image: Battle of Britain Memorial Flight © MOD Crown Copyright