Pay once and visit all year with the National Museum of Rural Life Annual Pass.
Your National Museum of Rural Life ticket is valid for unlimited visits for 12 months from the date of purchase (some events attract a small supplement). Just present your ticket, along with valid ID, to come back as many times as you like for free.*
With each season comes something new, from newborn lambs and calves to harvesting and haymaking – so there are plenty of reasons to come back again and again. When you buy your Annual Pass, sign up to receive our regular enewsletters to stay up to date with all the latest news and special offers.
*Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Did you know that National Museums Scotland is a charity? If you are a UK taxpayer you’ll be helping to support the museum even more, as we can claim Gift Aid on your admission. This is worth 25% of the total cost of your Annual Pass, at no additional cost to you.
Terms and conditions
- National Museum of Rural Life Annual Pass holders can gain free admission to the National Museum of Rural Life during normal daytime opening hours for 12 months from the date of purchase of the Annual Pass (some events attract a small supplement).
- Your Annual Pass ticket will act as proof of purchase of an Annual Pass and must be produced on every repeat visit to gain admission. If you arrive at the museum without the Annual Pass ticket, you will be asked to pay the normal admission price and this will not be refunded.
- Your Annual Pass ticket must be produced in-person at the museum in order to pay the small supplement required for attendance at some events. In 2019 these events are Country Fair, Heavy Horse Show and Christmas Fair at the Farm. If you arrive at the museum without the Annual Pass ticket, you will be asked to pay the normal event admission price and this will not be refunded.
- To qualify for an Annual Pass the full name of the purchaser must be supplied. For more information about the collection and use of your personal data, please see our privacy notice.
- Annual Passes are not transferable to any other person and passes must only be used by the named Annual Pass holder. Staff will always verify the identity of the pass holder prior to admission by asking for proof of identity (ID must feature the Annual Pass holder’s name and signature, for example, a debit or credit card).
- An Annual Pass may not be used for group/educational visits or in conjunction with any other concessions, discounts, or for commercial/business use.
- The National Museum of Rural Life reserves the right to refuse admission.