Pay once and visit all year with the new National Museum of Rural Life Annual Pass.
New! Annual Pass
From 26 March 2018, your National Museum of Rural Life ticket will be valid for unlimited visits for 12 months from the date of purchase (excluding charging event days). Just present your ticket, along with valid ID, to come back as many times as you like for free.*
With each season comes something new, from newborn lambs and calves to harvesting and haymaking – so there are plenty of reasons to come back again and again. When you buy your Annual Pass, sign up to receive our regular enewsletters to stay up to date with all the latest news and special offers.
*Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Did you know that National Museums Scotland is a charity? If you are a UK taxpayer you’ll be helping to support the museum even more, as we can claim Gift Aid on your admission. This is worth 25% of the total cost of your Annual Pass, at no additional cost to you.
Terms and conditions
- National Museum of Rural Life Annual Pass holders can gain free admission to the National Museum of Rural Life during normal daytime opening hours for 12 months from the date of purchase of the Annual Pass (excluding charging event days).
- There are three charging event days each year when the Annual Pass is not valid (ie Country Fair, Heavy Horse Show and Christmas Fair at the Farm). Please visit What's On before your visit for details of pricing for upcoming events.
- Your Annual Pass ticket will act as proof of purchase of an Annual Pass and must be produced on every repeat visit to gain admission. If you arrive at the museum without the Annual Pass ticket, you will be asked to pay the normal admission price and this will not be refunded.
- Annual Passes are not transferable to any other person and passes must only be used by the named Annual Pass holder. Staff will always verify the identity of the pass holder prior to admission by asking for proof of identity (ID must feature the Annual Pass holder’s name and signature, for example a debit or credit card).
- An Annual Pass may not be used for group/educational visits or in conjunction with any other concessions, discounts, or for commercial/business use.
- The National Museum of Rural Life reserves the right to refuse admission.