Christmas Art Competition Winners 2019
14 Jan - 9 Feb 2020
10:00 - 17:00
Level 4, Learning Centre
Our popular Christmas Art Competition has been running for over 45 years. This year we had 460 drawings submitted over just three days at the end of December 2019. This made choosing winners a difficult job for our judging panel.
Drawings were very varied and featured objects from across the collections, and the museum building. Here are some of the winning entries from the six categories, alongside the real object in the museum.
You can see all the winners on display in the Learning Centre at the National Museum of Scotland until Sunday 9 February 2020.
We want everyone who comes to our museums to enjoy their time with us and make the most of their visit.
- There is level access to the Museum via the main doors to the Entrance Hall on Chambers Street and the Tower entrance at the corner of Chambers Street and George IV Bridge.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- Accessible toilets are available on most floors, as well as a Changing Places (U) toilet in the Entrance Hall on Level 0.
- There is also an induction loop in the Auditorium.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
Find out more about our access information.
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
Share your highlights on social media.