Nature Track Packs
27 Jun - 30 Sep 2022
10:00 - 17:00
Borrow from the ticket desk
Free with museum admission and Annual Pass
Explore more at the National Museum of Rural Life this summer with our new Nature Track Packs.
Each pack contains fun ideas and activities to encourage children to engage all their senses to explore the countryside on a walk up to the farm.
Nature Track Packs are available to borrow on a first come, first served basis over the summer – just ask on arrival at our ticket desk, then return the pack to the desk once your Track Pack adventure is complete.
Museum admission prices
Pay once and visit all year with the National Museum of Rural Life Annual Pass. Some events attract a small supplement.
Child £6 (under 5 free)
Family of 4 £25 (2 adults and 2 children)
National Museums Scotland Members free
National Trust for Scotland Members free (additional charge for some events)
*60+, students with valid NUS or Young Scot card, unemployed with ID, disabled people. Carers of disabled people free.
- Adapted toilets are available, including baby changing and an adult changing bench.
- There is an induction loop in the cinema
- Paths leading to the farm buildings provide firm smooth surfaces for pushchairs and wheelchairs. However, the distance is approximately half a mile and in places, the path is relatively steep. Seating is provided at regular intervals. A tractor and trailer, the Farm Explorer, is provided for this purpose and is suitable for wheelchair users. This service is free of charge and runs regularly throughout the day.
- The ground floor, but not the first floor, of the farmhouse is accessible by wheelchair.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other recognised assistance dogs are admitted.
For more information, click here.
|This family activity is supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery|