Key in a search term below to search our website.
6 results found
Monymusk Reliquary consisting of a rectangular casket and lid in the form of a roof, made from wood, copper alloy, silver, enamel and blue glass, decorated with intertwined animals, and possibly once containing a relic of St Columba, from around the 8th century AD
Travelling chest of oak veneered with walnut and fitted with gilt copper alloy mounts, from the Lennoxlove toilet service, owned by Frances Teresa Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox: French, Paris, completed 1672 - 1674
Electric light sconce of gilt copper alloy and glass: American, Chicago, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and attributed to the Linden Glass Company, Chicago, Illinois, from the Francis W. Little House, 1505 Moss Avenue, Peoria, Illinois, c. 1902 - 1903
Electrotype rosewater or sideboard dish featuring 'The Battle of the Amazons', designed by Antoine Vechte in c.1851: English, Birmingham, manufactured by Elkington & Co., c.1851 - 1872
Electrotype plaque representing a Pompeian lady at her toilette with her maidens, original designed by Léonard Morel-Ladeuil in 1876: English, Birmingham, manufactured by Elkington and Co., c. 1878
Electrotype of a bronze ewer engraved with six classical scenes of Roman bravery and self-sacrifice, original Italian, Venetian, c. 1540: English, London, by Giovanni Franchi and Son, c. 1857