Keyword search

Advanced search

Image © National Museums Scotland

View full screen

Communion cup

Description

One of two communions cups by G. and M. Crichton, Edinburgh, 1880 - 1881, presented to St Paul's and St George's Episcopal Church of Scotland, Edinburgh, by Sir David Anderson

Museum reference

H.KJ 225

Object name

Communion cup

Production information

G. and M. Crichton
Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, EUROPE

Date

1880 - 1881

Materials

Silver, Gilt, Glass

Physical description

Gilded base; red glass stones

Associations

St Paul's and St George's Episcopal Church of Scotland
Sir David Anderson
Communion cup, A.KJ 226
Communion flagon, A.KJ 224
Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, EUROPE

On display

national museum of scotland »
scotland galleries »
level 3 »
the church

Back to top